The Georgia Public Safety Training Center is proud to offer our customized catering packages to suit your needs. From light hors d-oeuvres and snacks, to buffets and barbecues, we can help you plan the perfect menu for your event. Our kitchen is fully stocked with a staff that can accommodate practically any meal request.
Barbecue is a specialty here at GPSTC, prepared on our in-house smokers. This is a wonderful option for casual or outdoor affairs at our Pavilion. Many customers enjoy hosting informal grill-your-own hotdog and hamburger luncheons at our Pavilion as well. Our Conference Center is the perfect venue for a more formal gathering with plated and buffet options.
We encourage customers to contact our catering staff to assist with your plans for meals and breaks. No outside catering is permitted on the GPSTC campus; all food/beverage needs must be coordinated through GPSTC. We take special requests, but here are some of our most popular menu options:
- Barbecue pork, chicken or ribs with slaw, stew and baked beans
- Low country boil with all the trimmings
- Baked or fried chicken with turnip greens, and macaroni & cheese
- Prime rib with mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans, and salad
- Steak with mashed potatoes & gravy, broccoli casserole, and salad
- Picnic-style hotdogs and hamburgers with slaw and chips
- Assorted pies, cakes, cookies and brownies