Effective July 1st, the Georgia Public Safety Training Center will be launching several new online training courses that include: Language Disorders, Speech Disorders, 2018 Legislative Update, Ethics and Professionalism, and Family Violence.
Note: Family Violence will be replacing Domestic Violence. Please also remember that At-Risk Adults just recently replaced Elder Abuse.
- Language Disorders (2 hours P.O.S.T. credit)
- Speech Disorders (2 hours P.O.S.T. credit)
- 2018 Legislative Update (1 hour P.O.S.T. credit)
- Ethics and Professionalism (2 hours P.O.S.T. credit)
- Family Violence (1 hour P.O.S.T. credit)