Administrative Support 2
- Salary: $26,672.14
- Application Period Opens: 04/01/2019
- Application Period Ends: 04/12/0219
- Open to All Qualified Applicants
Duties & Responsibilities
- Enters information and processes certifications using appropriate paperwork received from departments.
- Answers the telephones and greets visitors.
- Provides administrative and/or technical assistance to customers and staff.
- Researches and/or resolves testing issues or questions.
- Records management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and prioritize workload.
- Ability to provide support services to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to use proper judgment in selecting which issues to handle or re-direct.
- Orders supplies.
- Reconciles purchasing card statement.
- Other duties as assigned.
One year of experience performing clerical duties of moderate difficulty. Experience with customer service. Microsoft and G Suite experience. High School Diploma/GED required. Interview process will include a practical exercise. Selected candidate subject to criminal records background check and drug screening.
Submit State of Georgia Application for Employment (completed and signed, with optional resume) to Whitman Stanford at [email protected] or mail to 1000 Indian Springs Drive, Forsyth, Georgia 31029. Must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. of the deadline date. Contact (478) 993-4521 with any questions. All qualified applicants will be considered but may not necessarily receive an interview. Only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted for interview appointment. GFSTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.