Experience in food service and knowledge of sanitation standards desired. Ability to read and write. Ability to deal tactfully with public.
- This announcement is open to anyone meeting the minimum qualifications.
- Interview process may include a practical exercise to identify strengths/weaknesses of typing skills.
- Selected candidate is subject to criminal records background and drug screening clearance.
- Position responsibilities may include assisting in the preparation and serving of food and beverages. Long periods of standing and lifting of up to 40 lbs. Frequent stooping, bending and squatting.
- Selected candidate subject to criminal records background and drug screening clearance.
Application instructions: Food Service Worker 3, Part-Time